Hair loss can have a devastating effect on women, as it is very rare, hence unusual. Research claims that only 5% of the women suffer from hair loss at different stages in their life. So if you suffer from hair loss let’s try to calm down and understand a few facts:
- At any given time about 90% of head hair is growing while about 10% of the hairs are in a resting state. After about 2-3 months resting hair falls out and new hair starts to grow in its place. Each hair grows at a rate of an inch per month and growth duration is 2-6 years. Therefore, a certain volume of hair loss is a natural part of the cycle of life.
- Several factors can cause excessive hair loss. For example, about 3-4 months after illness or major surgery can suddenly see noticeable hair loss. Dropout is attributed to stress of illness and is temporary. There would be hair loss in general diseases – lupus or diabetes. Since hair loss may be an early sign of illness, it is important to diagnose the disease as early as possible and treat them.
- Hormonal problems can also cause hair loss. If the thyroid is working too much or sub – activity of hair fall out. Dealing restoration is through thyroid treatment. Hair loss may occur if the female sex hormones estrogen known as and, out of balance. Returns the balance of the hormones stop hair loss.
- Many women experiencehair loss three months after birth. This hair loss is related to hormonal changes. During pregnancy, high levels of some hormones cause the body to retain hair that would normally fall out. When the level of hormones which pre-pregnancy state, the hair falls out and the normal cycle of growth and dropping back again.
- There are some medications that can cause hair loss. This dropout rate decreases when you stop taking these medications. Common drugs that cause hair loss general: anticoagulants, gout disease drugs, medications given teeth malignant diseases, vitamin A dose, birth control pills and antidepressants.
- There are some infections that can cause hair loss. Children can be found in a fungal disease of the scalp. Infections respond well to anti-fungal treatment.
- If wearing too tight scalp accessory, the result can be loss of hair. This phenomenon is called TRACTION ALOPECIA foreign language. If the pressure was discontinued prior to the formation of scars on the scalp, the hair will grow back to normal again. However, scarring can cause irreversible hair loss. Prolonged use hot oil or various chemical preparations can cause inflammation and swelling of the hair follicle. The end result of the process is to scarring and permanent hair loss.
- About 15% of women in the universe baldness. Alopecia occurs slower process than men and much later. Women often develop a different pattern baldness, where hair is thin and wispy at the scalp. Hair finely dispersed woman starts usually after menopause, when creating the female sex hormone estrogen significantly reduced or completely. Prior to menopause estrogen hormone level high enough to prevent her too much testosterone a woman (known women’s low level of testosterone in the normal mode).
- Number of hairs on your head is on average 100,000. When leaving the canal hypothesis hypothesis is dead. Over the years, a hypothesis can curl, straighten or to be thin but she did not come back looking healthy teenage and no remedy sold in salons, beauty salons or stores nature can not help it.